My Husband...my boyfriend

Options

Replies

• Rose200
    Rose200 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I cried when I read that. I love that story.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Ya guys know what?!?

You :heart: :heart: :heart: ALL :heart: :heart: :heart: are also a major contributing factor to the success, inspiration and encouragement of so many. For you ALL to take the love, time and care to post...WOW, that's so beautiful and kind and you guys all are such WINNERS--thank you for sharing my joy, you beautiful people YOU!!

P.S. :flowerforyou: To you ALL :happy:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Thankyou very much for sharing....I too have been feeling the same thing too lately..my husband has never complained about my weight gain at all in the 13 years that we've been together..mind you i was a size 1 when we first started dating....but he's stuck by my side the whole way through......but now that i've been losing all the weight, i feel secure and he's been showing me a lot of attention too......Life is good

but really, such a beautiful story and may you guys continue on this road of happiness and healthy lifestyle...
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    You have a great! "boyfriend" I'm glad you have him in your life, cause I know so many women who complain about their man and stuff. I have my complaints for my husband too, but I'm lucky like you and my husband is my high school sweetheart, and even though we've been married almost 8 years, every still says we act like boyfriend and girlfriends. He is praising me and getting me the things he knows I love. Even when I was a size 20 he knew once complained about my weight, Now that I'm a 16 and he knows I'm trying to seriously lose weight. He encourages me and just the other day he put his arm around me in bed, to cuddle and he said he could feel that I'm lose weight. That's the best feeling in the world right there! Like your man, he also swapped my old old favorite sweets, for my new favorite "healthy" snacks. I'm glad someone else is as blessed as me. I let this post get too long. Sorry bout that
  • shygirlnot4u
    shygirlnot4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! This is great motivation for you to just keep going! I'm lucky enough to have a hubby like yours. and although we dont have children yet, we are really looking forward to it no matter how much weight i gain I know he will love me the same if not more!...
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    That is so beautiful that I almost cried. Good for you - and your amazing relationship!
  • Erika_Ecka
    Erika_Ecka Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww.... I loved reading this. So cute. :). I'm happy for you.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Lucky woman!!! Lucky wife, lucky girlfriend, lucky mother!

You are all this!

Be proud for you, him and your family!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this! Yay for boyfriends! :heart:
    I have a very similar experience with my hubby. He has always been loving and affectionate, never complained about my weight, but now that I've gotten lean, the things that he says to me just make me melt! Not only has my increased fitness put a twinkle in his eye, but it has spurred him to start working out as well. All this extra energy between the two of us=more sparks than ever before! Wowza.
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump.. for later
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is really really neat. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to hear about two people sharing something this tender and wonderful.
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    Oh I :cry: there for a moment. That is so incredibly sweet!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Just made me happy and gave me some hope back that there are great partners out there somewhere :)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story! You are lucky indeed!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!! SO sweet what he told your kids too :) You got yourself a good one! so sweet!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    That is so cute!!
    Thank you so much for sharing. :) That's such so sweet.
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh I love your story!!! :flowerforyou:
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sooo sweet. I LOVED this post. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you found your true love long ago ;)
  • hkulbacki
    hkulbacki Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's the best thing I've read on these forums in months.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    we call each other boyfriend/ girlfriend too. He says its more romantic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!