20 Pounds in 2 Months!

Options

Replies

• Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Wow! There is a big difference with 20lbs! You look fantastic!
  • Veronica44
    Veronica44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!!! keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow Thanks for the post!!! Very inspiring! I am doing the same thing working out 5-6 days just did my first 1/2 marathon and have a Warrior Dash on the 31st! But I just came across my first big gain!!!! I just owned up to it yesterday and logged it in :sad: My habits are sooooooooo much better now, but I am hanging up my wine glass for a few weeks to get back on track.....I was down to 1-2 times a week then maybe 3 then extra snacks...heathly but they add up..still exercising but that wasn't enough. So I am back on track to the losing again!!!!!

The good news is my pants still fit and I have had people tell me I look like I have lost 40#!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: So I believe working out is the key! Thanks again and Keep Up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    You are amazing! You should be proud of yourself :)
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow Thanks for the post!!! Very inspiring! I am doing the same thing working out 5-6 days just did my first 1/2 marathon and have a Warrior Dash on the 31st! But I just came across my first big gain!!!! I just owned up to it yesterday and logged it in :sad: My habits are sooooooooo much better now, but I am hanging up my wine glass for a few weeks to get back on track.....I was down to 1-2 times a week then maybe 3 then extra snacks...heathly but they add up..still exercising but that wasn't enough. So I am back on track to the losing again!!!!!

The good news is my pants still fit and I have had people tell me I look like I have lost 40#!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: So I believe working out is the key! Thanks again and Keep Up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Last week I had a gain of 2.5 pounds, and I WAS SO BUMMED. But I adjusted a few things (particularly sodium and sugar) and it melted right back off. I wish weight loss was linear, but it just ISN'T.

You're trending down, and that is what is important!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Even your legs look awesome!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look really great!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Wow, you look great, what a huge difference! I'd love to lose as fast as you. I've only been on my diet for two weeks and almost had a weak moment. I got on here and I no longer want that chocolate covered pretzel..lol.
  • CHRISTCENTERED
    CHRISTCENTERED Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YES, WHAT ARE DOING TO ACHIEVE THIS?
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Amazing, just amazing!
  • LauraBjornholm
    Options
    You inspired me for sure! How did you do it?
    :smile:
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    You inspired me for sure! How did you do it?
    :smile:

Healthy choices and 5 or 6 days of working out per week! My diary is open if you'd care to look. I posted earlier in this thread somewhere what I do workout wise!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Wow, you look great, what a huge difference! I'd love to lose as fast as you. I've only been on my diet for two weeks and almost had a weak moment. I got on here and I no longer want that chocolate covered pretzel..lol.

Way to resist! :)

I always try to ask myself: is this treat worth me beating myself up over it later? Sometimes, the answer is YES! Most of the time, it's not. 5 minutes of happiness scarfing a cupcake is not nearly as awesome as how happy I am to reach my big 2-0!
  • TracyM191
    TracyM191 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Even your legs look awesome!

Many thanks! :)

I think I got rid of my "cankles" haha
  • littlekr191
    littlekr191 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow those pictures are super motivating! Great job girl!
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    what did you do as far as work outs? thats absolutely amazing and inspiring! congrats to you!
  • Zsquared
    Zsquared Posts: 54
    Options
    So freakin awesome! You're truly an inspiration to all of us beginning this journey! Thanks for the post!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    good choice using the same dress and look at those shoes
    amasing, I bet you feel pretty good
  • janeyoung1946
    Options
    amazing an insperation !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!