Totally Worth It

Options
Okay MFP family,

We are now in the March. This is the month were most New Year Resolutioners drop off the face of the fitness map. Don't be one of them. You are worth all of the hard work that you have put in and more. Revise your meal plan, revise your workout schedule and revise your personal life if necessary to meet your goals. Don't wait for anyone to pat you on the back. Encourage your dang self. Go out and buy a new out fit... one that you image yourself wearing in a couple of months. It may be a bathing suit or a nice suit for work. Whatever the case may be..do it and do it quick. Place the outfit where it can be seen everyday to remind yourself that you have a date. No not with someone but with yourself and destiny. For once this is all about you. Your life and your health. You may have thought about quitting because it is too hard. Don't quit. You may have gotten mad because there has not been any results. Get mad and then do something about it. Remember anything worth having is worth fighting for. Look yourself in the mirror and say it out loud three times... I'M WORTH IT! I'M WORTH IT! I'M WORTH IT.

Good luck and God Bless,

Fred4point0

Oh, almost forgot my stats:

Height: 5'9 1/2

Beginning weight/date: 200 lbs 11/18/11

Goal: 174 but will be revising to 169...wiggle room. Haven't had a cheat day in a month.

Weight today: 174.8

Attitude: feeling on top of the world

Replies

• nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great loss so far!

Not letting go of this new year resolution this year ! Great idea about buying a dress....I need to go shopping tomorrow! :-)
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Nice post! Awesome job reaching your first goal!
  • dlperry65
    dlperry65 Posts: 83
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your first goal and thanks for the inspiring words.
  • Fred4point0
    Fred4point0 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    To all who read my post. Thanks for your kind response. I just thought I would give a little back in the form of motivation/encouragement. It's not easy losing those pounds. I should know. I done this at least five times. But this time....fit for life.