NSV!

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Holy ****... so, in April of last year I was wearing a 20 (australian sizes) and last time I checked I was a 16.
Well my birthday is tomorrow and my mum bought me new workout clothes which are a size 12! I was like yeah not even gonna try them on no point... I ended up trying them on... they are skin tight but they FIT!

OMG soooo happy :D all this hard work is finally paying off!

now just to make it not so skin tight and look nicer :P

oqypu9.jpg

Replies

• OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yay for your NSV!!!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm so excited for you!
  • dlperry65
    dlperry65 Posts: 83
    Options
    Wonderful job! Just wait until the
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D
  • Meg177
    Meg177 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You are one round of 30DS away!!!!

Edit to add: I see you aren't far from your goal either!!! I'd congratulate but I'm soooo jealous....
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm sure they'll be too loose on you in no time!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options

Edit to add: I see you aren't far from your goal either!!! I'd congratulate but I'm soooo jealous....

lol yeah waiting for it to show up on my doorstop

i'm not actually close to my goal lol but every month i have a certain amount of weight i wanna lose... this month, 4kg.. so am just changing my ticker every month as i get closer to my goal so i don't feel so overwhelmed by how much i still got to lose!
  • Meg177
    Meg177 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

lol yeah waiting for it to show up on my doorstop

i'm not actually close to my goal lol but every month i have a certain amount of weight i wanna lose... this month, 4kg.. so am just changing my ticker every month as i get closer to my goal so i don't feel so overwhelmed by how much i still got to lose!

You look fantastic. The 16kg is a lot of weight and, while you may not be happy with it yet, you can wear pretty much anything you want (my goal - if I can just do that...). From here on it's just tweaking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!