Looking for new friends, 20 Somethings??

Options

Replies

• jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    24! looking to lose 90-100lbs and gain amazing muscle definition!! Would love more friends around my age!!
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 (to be 29 later this month *sad face*). I'm 1/3 of the way there of my goal to lose 65 lbs and toned. Add me if ya like :)
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a 20 something on the lookout for new MFP friends :)

Feel free to add me anyone... especially if you're good at giving me a kick up the butt to stay motivated haha... :)
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    hello all, im a 21 year old college student trying to drops the lbs. any one feel free to add me, love to have new friends to help and support :)
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 26 and I'm also stuck sitting at a desk all day. I have lost the weight I wanted to but need to tone up and keep up with maintaining. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 looking to lose about 40ish but mostly just trying to be in better shape and be more toned. I work an odd job that involves a lot of office time (computers etc.) but some days I stand/walk most of the day. I also work a lot of long days so I don't always have time get to the gym when I'd like to.

I've been on the site for almost two weeks and so far am logging everyday so anyone can feel free to add me and we can get fit together!
  • hallashley5
    Options
    I am in the same boat with everyone also...I have had this account for a while but just started yesterday. I am 24 yrs old and need motivation; because it will get harder! Please feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to all!!
  • sld_12
    sld_12 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey all:) I'm 23 and about 10 pounds down so far. Looking to lose about another 20 while building some muscle! I could definitely use some more friends for encouragement, feel free to add!
  • cmcpherson123
    Options
    Hey I am 26 years old looking to loose 80 pounds. I am new to the site but anyone who would need suport and can do wise versa add me :)
  • fightin2bFit
    fightin2bFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 24 (25 in June) and I am looking to lose around 70 lbs and reach my goal weight of about 140. I could use all the friends and support I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there! ^^ Just starting out as well. I'm 26 and I have about 200lbs to lose. I also just started 30 Day Shred and am right with anyone else starting the road to fitness. Add away!
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'm 25. Currently down 22 lbs from Christmas, 20 or 30 more to go.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    My young friend!!! I wish you all the success in the world on your MFP journey here. That being said I think you are going to miss a lot of information and knowledge by limiting your FR to such a small group!! I have friends from 18 to 69 both male and female and every single one of them has helped me in some way or another in my success here!!! I have lost 120 lbs in a little over six months with the knowledge that I learned from each and every one of them!!! To limit your friends to such a small group is a mistake in my mind!!! Once again have a great adventure here my friend and nothing but success in this jouirney you have begun!!!
  • missbabygirlx
    Options
    hi im new to this and im 21 :) Feel free to add me.. x
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, added a number of you and feel free to add me too! 5'11, just 198.8 (onederland!!) lbs :) My main goal is to get in the healthy BMI range for my height.
  • MelissaSue810
    Options
    Hi All,

I am 27 and I have two very active jobs (serving and behavior therapist for kids with ASD) but this isn't enough! I need to be more consistent in my workouts and eating. Anyone can add me! I need all the motivation I can get!

I love workout DVDs and would love to talk to someone about what they are doing with DVDs!
  • btzisabel
    btzisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    21 here, 20 lbs to go (:
  • ljwhite5
    ljwhite5 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 24, as well, and new to myfitnesspal. I'll send you an invite :smile:
  • shaky115
    shaky115 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I'm in the same baot. Im 26 from chicago and just looking for friend on MFP so we can motivate each other. My highest weight was 336! I just weighed myself and Im down to 282.2 Im looking to frop about 60lbs...thats my first goal. For the past week, I have been going strong. Be sure to add me! We can keep each other motivated.:) I want to drop these lbs before my bday 10/2. I have faith!! We can do it.
  • JLesk
    JLesk Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 21, looking to lose around 50lbs, having a slight downfal atm, need some great support!