My Husband...my boyfriend

Options

Replies

• kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! I'm having a similar experience. It is THE BEST!!!!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    awwww thats so frkn cute!! keep it at doll and you'll be to the weight range you want to be in no time flat!
  • burgenah
    burgenah Posts: 76
    Options
    that is awesome and even more so that you are taking it as a compliment! Love it!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love this! What a sweet man! I audibly said " Awwww!" when I read this. :smile:
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    How lovly very beautiful !!!! <3
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for many, many, MANY years...he's always been so good to me, always. Even as my weight ballooned up and up and UP over the years (after we started having children late in life), he's never criticized nor really complained about my looks and always brought home my favorites chocolates, goodies and all kinds of fattening treats for me, because he knew I loved them. He's (of course) still almost the exact same slim and trim size and as handsome as when we were in High School, and looks even better now then he did way back when. Even though he's my husband, I've always called him my "boyfriend" too.

Well, things are changing in him, something fabulous these days of my shrinking. He's telling me things that he NEVER has before, although he never complained about my weight, he never really verbally expressed himself the way he's been doing everyday now. He's now telling me things that are so tender and encouraging and romantic. He's really acting like the childhood sweetheart that he was many moons ago, and it's mind blowing and sooooo terrific. He and the family have totally forsaken the ways of our past S.A.D. Diet (Standard American Diet) and are eating healthy and going along with tasting, eating and drinking the "weird" stuff I am. He's no longer bringing home "baddies/so-called goodies" and treats anymore and is now bringing home my new love goodies (Organic fruits and veggies and healthy stuff for me and HIM and the kids)!!!!!

I heard him tell the children last night, (I went to bed while they watched a movie) "mommy's on a mission and we all have to do everything in our power to help mom out more and more around here and make her life easier so that she can concentrate more on what's she's doing and to keep her happy as we can and at peace because SHE"S REALLY LOOKING GOOD".

WHAT?????? Even though I've been I call my husband my boyfriend for years, he's really more and more turning into my boyfriend and I LOVE IT!!!! Wow, this lifestyle change is bringing in tremendous benefit, far more than kicking ugly excess pounds and inches to the pit where they belong, but also PEACE and LOVE is coming right along with it--WOA, that's a super duper NSV for and to me.
    What you have is very rare and wonderful! Enjoy it! I hope this is what mine is like after many many years of being married. Keep us updated on your progress!

DITTO--- that is soo cute!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Where's my Kleenex??

That is a beautiful story - I'm totally jealous, but so happy for you.

^^ What she said.....good for you!
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    OMG this made me cry, you are one very lucky lady to have a very rare breed of Man, Im so happy for you
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's so amazing! What a sweetheart! :)
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is such a fantastic love story, thank you for sharing! I too have a wonderful husband and I had to share your story with him. What you have is rare God bless your family! :flowerforyou:
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow! He's a keeper! And it's obvious that he thinks you're a keeper as well!! You are a very lucky lady!!! Enjoy!:love:
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    that is soo sweet. keep up the good work. and you have a good guy there..
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Wonderful love story! Thanks for sharing!:heart:
  • fitnoflab
    fitnoflab Posts: 100
    Options
    Love, love, love this. Great NSV!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    LOVE!! Thx for sharing, you are both very blessed (and so are your kids)!! :)
  • mzlisa21
    mzlisa21 Posts: 11
    Options
    Aww! He sounds like a keeper :). Great story!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. You definitely have yourself a keeper! You should thank his mother for raising such a wonderful son. I know I'm going to thank mine...I was fortunate to marry a wonderful man myself. Btw, congratulations on your weight loss and your choice in men! It sounds like he knows when he's got a good thing too! :wink:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful!! You seem to have a great bf/husband.. thanks for sharing :)
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a great story!! Out of all the bitterness we see on these boards about people dissing, being bitter, and ill towards their spouses, well, THIS is the epitome of what a good, hard working, solid marriage is all about. And you calling him your boyfriend...LOVE IT!! :heart: Thank you for sharing. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!