Friends?

Options
Hey guys! Not exactly new to MFP, I've been here since the end of last May. I was exercising a little on and off before that. I had lost twenty-five pounds the year before it and then gained it back, unfortunately. I started exercising and started looking into calorie-counting after reading about it somewhere. I looked in the Apple app store, saw MyFitnessPal, and I've been on ever since! It's been really great, I've lost all the weight I had gained back, plus gotten some nice toning. Calorie-counting has turned out to be the only thing I've found that I can actually stick to. Right now I'm 125.8 pounds. I had originally only wanted to get down to 130, I just wanted to lose as much as possible. After twenty pounds, I'm mostly maintain, though I do plan to start trying to lose sometime soon. Along the journey I lost most of my original supportive friends, whether they just dropped off the map or stopped using MFP altogether. I'm looking for friends who will give frequent and positive support, and I'll give it in return. Any takers?

Replies

• southerngirl89
    southerngirl89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lashayinc
    lashayinc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. I've been doing this since last September and it's really helped me. Only signed in to the message boards a few days ago and it's been great.
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been on since January, but I was messing around on the computer today and ended up deleting my acct. I thought I was on a different window and discovered too late that this was what I deleted. Anyhow, I've lost 5 lbs and have and have 35 to go. I'm hoping that folks will see me and add me back in since I managed to delete myself. I even had to add a 1 to my user name so I could get in. Soooo feel free to add me one and all!