My pants are to big

Options
Several months ago I got rid of all my jeans as they were to small and thought that I could never loose the weight. I bought one new pair. Well now that one pair is to big. I can put them on and off without undoing the button and my belt is also on the last hole. I have only lost 12lb and can't believe the difference it makes with my jeans. I have a long way to go before a am at a weight that I will be happy with but I think I am off to a good start.

Replies

• Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:

Such an awesome experience! I keep getting rid of the fat clothes so there's no excuse to ever wear them again!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You can probably expect more clothes to start doing the same - shirts that get baggy, bras may become too big. I even have some rings I can't wear anymore as my fingers have shrunk!

When I first started losing weight, I got a pair of skinny jeans for my birthday - my first pair ever. Unfortunately now I can't fit into them, as they're 2-3 sizes too big! I'm happy about the weight loss, but a bit sad that I can't wear them anymore.
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to run into this "problem" soon. :)
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm waiting on the day my pants DO fit. I wear all my jeans like most men, below the true waist, so I'm waiting on the day they will actually fit my waist. lol
  • RCSimmonds
    Options
    Good for you. Now throw out those clothes that are too big for you because it's that much harder to ignore any potential weight gain when you don't have any bigger clothes to wear! (Talking from experience)!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV, and you should be proud of the changes you are making. I know that my pants are in the same condition and I will likely have to go shopping for an I termediate size soon.
  • powership00
    powership00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It feels great doesn't? I just took all my dress pants to the tailor today and she needs to take them in around the waist three inches. She told me if I lost 20 more pounds I would have to buy new ones.

12021405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ace. I'm "suffering" the same thing. A good excuse to get a new wardrobe. I've just got two new pairs of jeans, I only expect them to have a shelf live of a while though, so need to get the most out of them. Got a couple of new belts to prolong things!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!