need friends?

Options
I don't know why but I feel weird adding people. I've come across quite a few people who have been quiet rude about me adding them for support and what not. So I'd like some motivating friends:)

Replies

• ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    If you want a all or nothing kind of friend with so MUCH energy and if you like to motivate & be motivated in return.......add me! :)))
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • danisaunders
    danisaunders Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be sending a friend request. :)
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Request me=) I'll aprove it
  • alliover
    alliover Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support buddies so feel free to add me. I promise not to be rude :happy:
  • joeabo
    joeabo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey im new as well add me
  • jjarrettc
    jjarrettc Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am looking for some motivational friends too and I certainly will not be rude.

Best of luck to you and I look forward to friending you.

John
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • csj123
    csj123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is such a shame that people have been rude but as you can see from above most are supportive, the people I have added as friends live mostly miles away in the US (am in UK) but their support has been invaluable in keeping me logging on. Please feel free to add me and I will respond :flowerforyou:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    friend request sent, goodluck on your weight loss journey xx
  • claudipops
    Options
    Never done this before so don´t know if it´ll work - straight to the point :o) ..... any motivational quotes? :smile:
  • Feel free too add me too :-)
  • Sportaholic013
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm looking for some motivational friends also :D
  • denveralexis
    denveralexis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who sent me a friend request, it really made my motivated today and helped me kicked some butt, I'm trying to send requests to everyone who asked me to but mfp said I have to wait 10 minutes before I can send anymore ;)
  • EmilyinPitt
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me! Looking for some friends who want to motivate and be motivated! Good times and bad! Let's do this! :-D
  • dmwoosei
    dmwoosei Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me too!!!!
  • 1derfuldia
    1derfuldia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm just getting started.
  • loftard1
    loftard1 Posts: 14
    Options
    you can add me im not rude. ill be a personal cheerleader to keep you going, i know how hard it is to stay motivated .