Weight Loss Journey

Options
Shannonk507
Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
Has anyone ever made a Weight Loss Journey scrapbook? This is my newest idea that I am excited to start. If anyone out there has, what sorts of information did you put in yours? I have some questions from a book I am reading and, of course, progress pictures. Other input would be great, thanks!

Replies

• jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is a good idea, because losing weight is a journey and something to be proud of
  • ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'll bump this up for you, I haven't had significant amounts to lose so no on that from me but hopefully you can get some good feedback on here, love the idea!
  • Buddhistonabus
    Options
    I'm just starting out, but I'm putting together a folder of photos (buried deeply within my password-protected non-work laptop!) so that I have something to look back on to see progress. I have underwear photos of when I started, planning on taking them each time I've lost a stone (14lb), plus photos from yesterday when I started Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (Jillian Michaels DVD). I'll take new ones after a month I think. I also have a spreadsheet with weight and measurements that I intend to update monthly. When I reach my goal (it's definitely a "when" this time, not an "if") I'll put it all together and keep it to remind me of everything I've done and how far I've come.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have been making a presentation of 2012 and trying to take pictures each week if I can and hoping this will show how well I am doing it is not specifically about my weight loss journey it is about the whole year so includes my son too - but I know it will show the changes I am making - good luck and its a great idea
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scrap book but i do have a vision board with motivational quotes. Success pictures. Pictures of styles I would like to wear. Progress pictures of me. Note: I have enough privacy at my house that I can put this in the back bedroom and no one will see it :)
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for the great ideas. Very informative and helpful. Best of luck on your journeys as well. We rock.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This is such a fantastic idea.
  • kegbailey
    kegbailey Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm blogging my journey. Right now, I have it on the setting for only me to see. That way I can write down my thoughts - my struggles and triumphs of that day/week, progress pictures complete with the underwear shots that I know will show a great comparison when I reach goal.
  • kywh
    kywh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I've heard that taking pictures is a great way to keep on track and get inspired. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!