New Challenge Group Forming - The next 25lbs by June 17th

Options
Everyone,

I am looking to setup a new challenge group (The next 25lbs by June 17th) for those of us that are still needing to lose 25lbs, or more, and are looking for a supportive group to help you along the way. This will be a closed group once we get going and will be somewhat limited in numbers as it is hard to run massive groups.

The challenge is going to start on March 17 and run through June 17. The goal will be to shed 25lbs within that 13 week time frame. I've been doing this this with a group that started on January 1st and is ending March 16th, and so far we've collectively lost 195 pounds between the 13 team members.

Here are some thoughts for you on how this group will be run...

1) We'll be posting new food and exercise challenges along the way
2) We'll also be posting information to help the group participants learn more about eating and living healthier
3) New challenges are typically posted on Sunday nights and will go for two weeks
4) This is meant to be a fun supportive environment for everyone involved
5) So far, this has worked for people who are new or already somewhere along the way. The exercise challenges don't require that you have a specific level of fitness.

To participate, you will be expected to...

1) Be committed and dedicated to see the challenge through. This is a supportive team effort so having people quitting just sucks
2) You will need to weigh-in and check-in on a weekly basis
3) You will be required to submit body measurements for your neck, chest, waist, hips, and thigh at the start of the challenge, and once each month until the challenge is over.

If you would be interested in participating you can respond here or send me a message.

Cheers!

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued. May I join?
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'M ABSOLUTELY IN!!!!!!!!!
  • KarenC1933
    KarenC1933 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. I've spent the last month learning how to eat healther. I've gotten much better about eating a wide variety of vegetables, and now I need to get more structured about my exercise regime.
  • NezSharma
    Options
    I would love to join - I have been trying to shed the weight but it doesn't seem to budge! Support from others going through the same thing would be great!
  • lutkica01
    lutkica01 Posts: 65
    Options
    i would love to do this
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    I would really love to join! I have been a bit laxed the past month and need a kick in the tooshi. I think a challenge would help fuel that fire that's started to dim a bit.
  • EVELYNHCOOCHIE
    EVELYNHCOOCHIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I want to reach my goal and lose 30 pounds by mid June.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    i would love to join. it would definitely keep me on track for my july goal.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Invitations have been sent to those who've responded so far. Thanks.
  • reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I SOOOOO want to join! I need the motivation!!!
  • Nadddy
    Nadddy Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try this out! I have 26 pounds left to go and I want to lose it by summer so this would be great. :)
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    More invites sent
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I would love to join you. My birthday is in June and losing 25 pounds might be a perfect present to myself.
  • GoLeowechanged
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • Karen_ZH
    Karen_ZH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join
  • Zumba_Zoe
    Options
    I would love to join too please
  • iwisheyes
    iwisheyes Posts: 95
    Options
    This sounds like just what I need! Can I join?
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!