New here from UK! Looking to lose weight!

Options
Hi all, I am from the UK and I have just started to use MFP to track my eating, exercise and weight.

I currently weigh 257lbs and have a body fat percentage of 29.5%. I am hoping to get down my body fat too around 10-15% and reduce my weight to 210lbs to begin with.

hopefully with the support of people here on MFP I will be able to reach my goal. Add me :smile:

Replies

• squirrrell
    Options
    Hi Welcome!! Fellow Brit here hope you achieve everything you want to!! I am loving this site keeps me motivated and everyone encouraging me along the way!! Good Luck
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hi! I'm Scottish! welcome :)
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Welcome Oli, I've sent you a request. We have a Team UK you can find under groups if you fancy joing that too. Good luck :smile:
  • allie7376
    Options
    Helloo :)
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome, another fellow brit here, been here a week and found everyone so supportive and motivating. Good luck on your journey. Friending you :)
  • olispence
    Options
    thanks all you guys :) I will join the UK group
  • claremillerphoto
    claremillerphoto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi - I too am trying to reduce body fat (& lose a few pounds!!). Feel free to add me - I'm good at support & motivation!
  • Ritchiewoo
    Options
    add me I'm from Nottingham and I'm on here 2/3 times a day xxx
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lots of people from the UK on this site -- it really helps to have people in the same time zone sometimes! Feel free to add me. I think I'm doing ok with losing weight, but got to work on BF%!
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey there welcome to MFP :) I'm also from the UK feel free to add if you like :D
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im pretty new too and would love to team up with some fellow Brits - Im Welsh but live and work in England so will be joining the UK Team group for sure - very dreary day today so its cleaning the house, paperwork and maybe a gym/swim session later!
  • yorkie501
    yorkie501 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi Oli, welcome and best of luck in your journey