HAHA McDonalds!

Options
We had to bring our truck in for some servicing yesterday and I had my kids with me and low and behold what is beside the Midas...but a McDonalds with a playland....URGH I caved, it was breakfast anyways I haven't had McDonalds in a dogs age, ever since I watched the 4 year old cheeseburger on youtube/diets.com but the kiddos wanted it and were being really good, so we had breakfast at mcdees' Why I am proud of myself..... I made them make me an egg white mcmuffin with no cheese, and no butter on the english muffin, and I had apple slices instead of hash brown and water instead of juice!!! I'm impressed with myself and with the McDonalds staff too for actually accomodating my request, they really didn't have to!

Replies

• HydroCourt
    HydroCourt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to make better coices at a place that is REALLY haed to make better choices at! A great reminder for me! Have a great day!
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Trianing yourself like that and you will be able to go anywhere, anytime@!!! Congratulations!!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    nice! i'm impressed with both of you!
  • ebahde
    ebahde Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to turn what could easily have been a very bad option into a great one! Awesome Job!!!
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I probably would have caved and had the sausage egg mcmuffin. But good for you for that good choice!