Chocolate...philidelphia spread?!

Options

Replies

• tsimmsva
    tsimmsva Posts: 49
    Options
    I just bought this and haven't tried it yet.....going to put this on top of 1,2,3 cake in the cup. Can't wait to give it a try.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    im doin a massive work out today so im treating hubby and i to HM pancakes later with this and squirty cream.

nom!
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Do you mean philadelphia milka? If so, it tastes really awful!!:sick:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    im doin a massive work out today so im treating hubby and i to HM pancakes later with this and squirty cream.

nom!

Squirty cream ayyyye, sounds a bit kinky :P
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I found them, the little 4 packs or the usual size tub both just £1 in Asda. Had a 30g pot on toasted crumpets, tastes like chocolate cheesecake. Mmmm.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I saw TV ad and bought some to come with my shopping wednesday to go on ryvita's hope I like it!! .. thought it would help with the chocolate cravings.. how many calories could a teaspoon be spread onto a ryvita?
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Kraft knows their markets very well it seems cause here in Belgium they call it Philadelphia with Milka chocolate whereas the UK and Ireland they seem to say with Cadbury's - wonder which they use in the US- anyone there know?
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Just eating it now with fruit ryvitas!! two little pots later
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    In the US it's called "Philadelphia Indulgences" and it comes in milk chocolate and dark chocolate.

I bought some, but I actually don't love it like I thought I would. I put it on some Nilla wafers and it was good enough. I mean, there was nothing WRONG with it, but I probably won't get a chance to finish the package and I can't see myself buying it again.
  • Picola1984
    Options
    Kraft knows their markets very well it seems cause here in Belgium they call it Philadelphia with Milka chocolate whereas the UK and Ireland they seem to say with Cadbury's - wonder which they use in the US- anyone there know?

Philadelphia with baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad chocolate?

(No offence to American's but Hersheys* is just bleurgh)

*The only type of American chocolate I have tasted. Don't shoot me
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options

Right, I'm off to Asda. Sugar content or not, it'll fit with the diet (I had some hotel chocolat choc this week and still lost weight, so I put the same challenge to Dairy Milk Philadelphia!)

my thoughts exactly :P
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia with baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad chocolate?

(No offence to American's but Hersheys* is just bleurgh)

*The only type of American chocolate I have tasted. Don't shoot me
    It's not only Hershey's! When I was over there my sister got a Kit Kat and I got a Twix. The Chocolate was sooo disgusting both ended up in the bin. The bites we had taken were spat in the bin. How they can even market that as chocolate is beyond me.
  • DoodleDaft
    Options
    Mmmmm, not tried it yet, it was out of stock last time I was at Tesco but I'm thinking of spreading it on a couple of oatcakes and topping with some summer berries as an easy and fairly healthy dessert?
  • JoHola
    JoHola Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I found them, the little 4 packs or the usual size tub both just £1 in Asda. Had a 30g pot on toasted crumpets, tastes like chocolate cheesecake. Mmmm.

Mmmmmm im getting myself down to Asda then!! :happy:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I love it. I have to really work to keep it in moderation though...
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they have it in the U.S.? Maybe they think we're too fat already, lol
  • Picola1984
    Options
    I wonder if they have it in the U.S.? Maybe they think we're too fat already, lol

See a few posts above
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I've tried it, I didn't rate it that much, but my daughter loved it

snap!

fed mine to the munchkin, one bite was enough to assure me i didnt particularly like it
  • Picola1984
    Options
    Whilst in Sainsburys last night I noticed they were putting out the new promo ends and this was on it. I didn't ask what offer it was going on but they will be on today
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is so good. You can get it in idividual little pots which are about 89 calories for one, and you get quite a lot in each. I use it on rice cakes as a little snack. I did cook a cheescake (the recipe is on the Philadelphia website) and it was only 200 calories a slice.
    Yum.