Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calories Left Over

Check out my Food Diary for this Tuesday. I'm over or at my limit for protein/ carbs/ and fat... but still have calories left over? I'm not sure how that's possible.... Is it maybe an error?

In any case, I just thought it was weird!! I've only 12 calories left for the day so I'm not really concerned about finding something to add (that has calories but no fat carbs or protein- hahaha).

Replies

• Well, I have that too for today. Today I want to make shoarma, with garlic sauce, point is only: there is a lot of fat in garlic sauce, but not that much calories (well, the ratio is a bit weird).
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    I've never paid much heed to the other macros, just cals, over/under carbs/protein/fat, no stress.
  • I always have about 500 calories left over and I hate it because I know it's bad to eat less than 1200 calories. I just don't know what to do. I eat ALOT!! And I feel like I pig out everyday but when it adds up I always fall short. I just always eat vegetable and fruits.. Any help on foods or recipes that are healthy n bring my count up?
  • Fiber is sometimes counted as Carbohydrate. Since fiber doesn't have calories, that's probably why you have left over calories.