Brazilian Butt Lift~Wanna Beachbody Bum~Need Help?!?

Options
I have been debating on whether or not to purchase the Brazilian Butt Lift. It looks amazing but I would really like some other peoples advise before purchasing BBL. I workout regularly just want to get a workout that will attack my lower body!

If you have done it, did you like it? What it really difficult? And most importantly, did you get results? Would love to see pictures, if possible! Thanks everyone for your help :happy:

Replies

• Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ...Posted this earlier today and didn't really hear anything... Just wondered if anyone could help.
    Thanks!
  • letter_kay
    Options
    I actually downloaded it the other day and love it. I use it on days when I'm too tired for P90X. Try it out by downloading a workout from it first though cause it's great for me but some people tend to hate it. You can get it off of piratebay, to try it out first, just download uTorrent (you can find it on google) then search it on pirate bay.org
  • themurph8910
    Options
    I own it. and its great. its very up beat and a good workout. it will get you sweating and a good way to tone your bum and thighs
  • Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I hate those dance-y type workouts but I loved BBL! I think you will have fun doing it and your "bum bum" will hurt the next day for sure! Good luck.
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just tried Bum Bum today...could only get through 15 min! It's hard! But I'm also recovering from a broken foot so my left leg is pretty weak.

Did anyone else find it hard?
  • katzmichelle
    Options
    I got this dvd set and tried doing the Basics which were fun got you sweating for sure...tried the BUM BUM RAPIDO found it hard to follow but did what i could i was sore for a couple days really felt the impact in my bum bum and thighs! totally worth it im doing my abs next
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bum bum and high and tight are AMAZING! def will shape you up!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I been doing it for 3 weeks about. I started off doing that Flat Solution and changed to the Classic Solution/Combination.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    It works. I'm doing it in a hybrid with Turbo Fire (another Beachbody program) right now.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout and you will see results! I love it.
  • rockstargal629
    Options
    Love it! Downloaded and burned it for free and I have a few gals I work with who do it with me. I don't do any of the programs because I'm training for a half marathon which gives me my cardio. But I love high and tight and tummy tuck. I throw in Bum Bum or Bum Bum Rapido if I need an extra cardio workout in the middle of the week, but as an earlier poster mentioned, Bum Bum Rapido is not for the faint of heart! It's only 25 minutes long but it is intense. And the first week or two you will definitely be walking funny. But you see results quickly! I think it's worth it. And it doesn't make me feel as uncoordinated as Zumba does!
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    Love it! Downloaded and burned it for free and I have a few gals I work with who do it with me. I don't do any of the programs because I'm training for a half marathon which gives me my cardio. But I love high and tight and tummy tuck. I throw in Bum Bum or Bum Bum Rapido if I need an extra cardio workout in the middle of the week, but as an earlier poster mentioned, Bum Bum Rapido is not for the faint of heart! It's only 25 minutes long but it is intense. And the first week or two you will definitely be walking funny. But you see results quickly! I think it's worth it. And it doesn't make me feel as uncoordinated as Zumba does!

Wow, I paid about $120 for mine. I think that it is going to send it back. I have not seen any real results yet, as far as my appearance is concerned, and have been doing it for 3 weeks.. But I am able to do more squats, lunges and push up.
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just got the BBL program and will start Monday morning. I'm going to do the Classic/Combo program. I will report back and let you all know how it goes. Oh and I only paid $37.95 with free shipping.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I just got the BBL program and will start Monday morning. I'm going to do the Classic/Combo program. I will report back and let you all know how it goes. Oh and I only paid $37.95 with free shipping.

Where were you able to purchase it at that price?
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I sent my BBL back to beachbody and waiting on a refund of my money.