295 - have around 165 lbs still to lose - want to be friends

Options
lyndyb88
lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
Hey, my name's Lindsey :D How's everyone doing out there in mfp world? Is anyone in a similar situation to mine and want to shoot me a friend request? :D Has anyone gotten to their goal weight from a similar place? Want to help inspire me and send a friend request? I did really well on this site when I first joined it in 2010. I lost almost 40 pounds...and have ended up gaining back 20 of those pounds...working on trying to lose them again and dreaming of my goal weight of 130 :) It's a long road I'm facing and I'd love to have some fitness pals to share the experience with :) Even if you're not at a similar place...friend request me :) I love having friends who keep me accountable! :D

Thanks everyone!!! :D ~~Lindsey~~

Replies

• lyndyb88
    Options
    oh - I also wanted to say I'm 23 years old and 5'3 :D
  • losing2gain4me
    Options
    Hi, I would love to become friends with you up here. I will send you a request. I'm about 5'3 and to get to my goal weight I would need to lose 162 pounds. I think if we all have good support then we can reach our goals. :smile:
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 306 and i want to lose about 165lbs. I'll send you a request now.
  • ediebnntt
    Options
    I would love to be friends, I'm new to this site so i'll send a friend request as soon as I figure out how. lol. I have about 130 lbs to lose. I look forwatd to getting to know you.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsey I'm Jeniifer, I'm currently 197.8 lbs 5 foot tall and on a journey to be 130-120 also ( :
    MFP has helped me a lot and I'm down 35lbs.
    It's unfortunate you gained back 20lbs, but don't give up!
  • lyndyb88
    Options
    so excited to meet all of you :D we can take this weight and make it history :D
  • KimmerBO
    KimmerBO Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am currently at 293 lbs and am 43 years old. I would like to be friends and support each other on this life change and weight loss journey. I would also like to lose about 155-165 lbs or so to reach a healthy and maintainable weight. I just joined My Fitness Pal tonight and then found your post afterwards so that is kinda of neat.
  • sarasalinas2011
    Options
    Hey there girl my name is sara I weigh 291 and I'm 23 year as well and 5'3...my goal is to lose at leaste 10plbs but the more the better...I gained so much weight after having my son and now that he 3 years old I want to have a second child,but my weight is such a big risk factor and I would love too feel good again...I gave myself so many excuse on not trying to lose and I just said to myself enough is enough...I've only been on mfp for about less than 20 days and I enjoy talking to other people who can motivate me and I can do the same....I wish the best of luck and I know you will get there to your weight goal..