Replies

• l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm in. That's about 16 weeks from now with an average weight loss of 1.6 lbs/week. Am I correct?
    That seems like a healthy rate, and achievable.

Now I'll go and buy a measuring tape so I can join. THANKS.
  • countinonme
    Options
    I'd like to try this, but I have A LOT more than that to lose. Could I still join?
  • butterfly007
    butterfly007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Is there room for me?
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    It is 16 weeks from now, but the challenge is 13 weeks long so it is an average of just under 2 pounds a week. Honestly, not everyone will meet the 25 pound mark (some will, some won't). But I can say from my last challenge that pretty much everyone passed the 10+ pounds mark.
  • gregavila
    Options
    Invites have been sent
  • Vanessa_lilia
    Options
    i have alot more than 25 to lose but can i join?
  • brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
    If the group is not full I'd love to join. This will go hand in hand with my 30 days of p90x and the 30ds
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    It is 16 weeks from now, but the challenge is 13 weeks long so it is an average of just under 2 pounds a week. Honestly, not everyone will meet the 25 pound mark (some will, some won't). But I can say from my last challenge that pretty much everyone passed the 10+ pounds mark.

Thanks again for the encouragement. I'm new at MFP (just completed my 3rd week) and new at logging my food/exercise. I'm a bit overwhelmed especially seeing some people losing so many pounds in such short period of time. I don't know how it is done!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I would like to make the commitment to join and help others stay on track. 25 pounds, or even, 10 would be a fantastic accomplishment for me.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I want to join! :bigsmile:
  • djwr4
    djwr4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal and I would love to be part of a group challenge.
  • brookedittmar
    brookedittmar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35lbs since last year at this time, but would love to lost 25lbs more by June 17th just in time for wearing shorts. My cholesterol panel is still high so need to kick it into gear.
  • daniellie23
    daniellie23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please count me in
  • gregavila
    Options
    Invitations sent...
  • donthatethesexyme
    Options
    is there still room? id love to join!
  • lls0521
    lls0521 Posts: 13
    Options
    I hve just joined my fitness pal nd have lost 11 pounds since Feb 9, 2012. I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week and also strength train cardio at home 3x a week. I would love to join. I want to lose a few more pounds than 25. I have 34 more to go for my goal but I'd love to be a part of this great group!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've lost 28 lbs and need to lose 25 more!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    I have a lot more than 25 pounds to lose! I would love to join your group. It seems fascinating.
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join!