100+ to lose - week 1 challenge

Options
For some of you - this may be habit for you already - but I know I could use the accountability. For this week, let's try to work out 4 times. Who's in? We can touch base throughout the week - but then check-in with each other next Monday!

:drinker: Here's to 0 down; 4 to go!

Replies

• karenj
    karenj Posts: 1
    Options
    OK, I'm in! Trying to lose 50lbs here. Kids are grown and it's me time now! Can't call it baby fat anymore. What workout are you trying first?
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    I am so freaking in.
  • chellebelle
    Options
    Oh I hope my back feels better soon. I miss my treadmill. (I never thought I'd ever say that:laugh: )
  • elizabeth125
    Options
    I'm in too! I am in the beginning stage of losing 60lbs. I just had a baby 2 mo. ago and I can't call this babyfat either. Too many boxes of brownies more like. I am running and biking 5 days a week. I have a pretty high fitness level though. I might be overweight but I've been active my whole life. what is everyone else doing about the cravings? I've been dreaming about sweets. It's horrible! My favorite but not so healthy treat is 8 oz diet a&w root beer poured over lowfat no sugar added dreyers vanilla icecream. low in fat and calories and doesn't wreck my food journal.

A little about myself, I am 28, married, with five daughters. I am a conservative believer, we home school and are youth ministers at our church. I am also a Missionettes teachers for 7-11 year old girls. I lived with the idea that moms are not sexy and being overweight came with the territory of 3 pregnancies in 4 years. I want to set a better example for my girls and feel the way my husband sees me.

looking forward to getting to know everyone better
    Elizabeth
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I am in also!!!
  • elizabeth125
    Options
    Hey everyone

It's been a long day but I got started at 6:30 this morning with my bible study and a 10 mile bike ride. What a way to start the day. My husband and I had a lot of work to do and I am feeling stronger and I have more energy than I have in a long time. Even with getting up earlier. I don't know about anyone else, but having to look at what a bag of cookies got in it, sure keeps me away from them. I am the kind of girl who could empty a bag of oreos with a half gallon of milk,by my self, during one movie. Gross huh?!! I am having a rough time finding other things to snack on. I don't eat big meals. I more like snack all day long. I like fruits and veggies and have added more to my meals but I don't want to eat them all day long. Still working on the calorie thing. Too many, not enough. Never the right number. The good thing is that I have lost 3 lbs this last week. Progress is always a good motivator.

Elizabeth
  • cindymichelle
    cindymichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me joining in. I have 100+ to work off. Starting over after getting side tracked for a couple of weeks. Hoping to regain my focus and a challenge might be just the way.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone.

208640.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    How's everyone doing?? I've gotten in 3 of my 4 workouts so far this week - but it's going to be hard to fit one more in this weekend - I'm studying for my finals in one of my summer nursing classes - 62 chapters to read - doesn't leave much time for anything!! but i'm going to try.......

Let me know how y'all are doing!