Howdy.. New here....Anyone from the Norfolk area?x

Options
Hi... Just joined after realising I soooo needed a kick up the butt (without someone losing a foot coz the size of it lol).... Anyone here from the Norfolk area? Not sure what else you put on these posts ....

Cheryl

Replies

• maddiecab
    maddiecab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not Norfolk but I'm a couple of hours west in Chesterfield, Va.....a little south of Richmond. I have no idea how to friend anyone. Ideas?
  • scwagner1
    scwagner1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey... New here as well... I am from New Kent, about and hour west of you. My neighbor used to live in Norfolk and moved our way to be in the middle of things. Half way to the beach and half way to the city and half way to the mountains. I believe that is why most people live in New Kent. lol:laugh:
  • ajolie11
    Options
    Hey .... Just moved to Norfolk from Kent in Nov last year so been hard not knowing anyone and food becomes ur bestest bud.... Esp doesnt help that i used to be a postlady delivering mail ...to an office job then got let go last week soooo....food been the comforter ...... Bit confused though as I never thought there was mountains round here? X
  • TinBell
    TinBell Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I think they are in Norfolk, US? Am in Norfolk, UK - and there are definitely no mountains around here! Flat as a pancake!
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    Yes there is Norfolk US named for the Norfolk UK. I've actually lived near both! All the cities in that area of the US area named for places like Suffolk, Norfolk, York, etc. You can add me I'm not far from you! We were actually up in Norwich last weekend.
  • ajolie11
    ajolie11 Posts: 6
    Options
    Haha ooops and I used to be a travel agent lol....I was a tad like ummm I'm sure this area is known for flatness not mountainess hehe x
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Me an my fiancee are in Newport News.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You mean the armpit of world? If I never see the hampton roads area again I'll die a happy man.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple of hours from Norfolk (the one in East Anglia!) and if that's not too far, add me :)
  • Jeffsgirl73
    Options
    Hey! Nice to see some MFP friends near me! I'm in Richmond... Add me :)
  • kristien_kenny
    Options
    hey feel free to add me! I'm assuming you mean norfolk, VA?
  • marystample
    Options
    HI! I live in VB area