1st day with a trainer

Options
OMG!!! today was my first day with a personal trainer and he about killed me lol

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    How?
  • MRC77
    MRC77 Posts: 51
    Options
    Just the work out he had me do..... It was really intense..... muscles that I forgot I had hurt lol
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Today was my first session with my trainer too! And she had me almost puking! But it was great, and I cant wait for our next session. How long was your session and what did you focus on?
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You wait for the doms to kick in. I started weights with a new trainer on Monday, spent most of the week with my triceps killing me. Did legs on Friday, and now I can't walk properly. Despite this, I see the doms as a sign of a good work out :smile:
  • stylelush646
    stylelush646 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been with my trainer for about a month now. our first session he had me doing squats and lunges. i couldnt walk for a week!! but i keep coming back and now im down 13lbs and 3inches off my waist well worth the pain lol
  • MRC77
    MRC77 Posts: 51
    Options
    We trained for 30 mins today since it was the first day and according to him "he couldn't kill me on the first day". He had me concentrate on Triceps, Shoulders, and Abs. Out of everything though my abs feel like they are on fire and I am sure that by tonight so will my arms but it is well worth it. I need to lose 40 pounds and gain a nice muscle tone.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm a bit jealous of you guys with trainers that focus on one area per session. My trainer has me doing full body stuff, so not only do my legs hurt like h e double hockey sticks, but my arms are sore too!