2-Year Anniversary Keeping 100+ Pound Weight Loss Off

Options
014.jpg

Today is my 2-year anniversary of keeping ALL the weight off that I have lost (except the last 10 pounds which I lost since joining MFP 5 months ago).

There is nothing as great as maintenance! Remember, you CAN do it too! Not too bad for an old 61-year-old granny! Hee! Hee!

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/grannygethealthy1111/

P.S. The hummingbird feeder looks big in the picture but it is normal size. My granddaughter took the picture inches from the feeder. She is so cute and my picture taker.

Replies

• GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I am so glad thar you are my friend! You are truly an inspiration. If you can do it so can I. I was worried when I began this journey that at 54 it would be a huge challenge. 47 pounds and 7 months later I am pretty convinced that I can take the last 85 off too. Thanks for supporting me on my journey. You are an outstanding lady. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: A dozen flowers for you.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    I've kept off nearly 50 lbs for five years, too.

You look wonderful, healthy and happy. Congrats.

That's a big-ole hummingbird feeder! :wink:
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yay !

You are a great inspiration and quite a support.

Thank-you !
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    I am really happy for you!!! It's so great to hear success stories!
  • wannareduce
    wannareduce Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great achievement :flowerforyou: congrats :smile:
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great inspiration as I have 100+ pounds to go. And I don't want them to come back once they are gone!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am a 61 yr old "Granny" too and i have lost 49 lbs.>>I have reached my goal akso. i have been on here for 1 yr. If you are still accepting friends i would like to be one.. Congratulations on your sucess!!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Awesome job, sometimes maintaing is even harder than losing it, great inspiration.
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congratulations Jo on your 2nd special day :) You are truly amazing, and are my inspiration and have been a fabulous friend to me since I joined in October. I thank you with all my heart for all your support, love and friendship, and hope I can make you proud of me as I am of you when I get to My Son's wedding next year. Please stay with us even though you are just maintaining now, as you are one of my closest and first mfp buddies. Luv ya:heart: xxxxx
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Go granny go! That's awesome. Personally I think maintenance can be harder than weight loss. For me it has been. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!