~20lbs gone!

Options
I started on MFP in October 2011 and since then have lost more or less 20lbs. I guess it hasn't been a super "quick" process (after seeing some of the recent "I lost 20lbs in 2 months" posts) but I have been changing my lifestyle habits to something I can maintain in the long-run. No dieting! I would like to pick up the pace a bit though, my ultimate goal is around 135lbs and I would like to run a half marathon in September.

The pics at on the left are me in July 2011 (175lbs) and the pics on the right are last week (153lbs). Not sure if you can tell a difference in the pics... i notice it mostly in my face, my thighs and my middle!

IMG_1425-1-1.jpg
IMG_2184-1.jpg
IMG_0240-1-1.jpg

YAY! half way there :)

Replies

• joannasaurusrex
    Options
    It says the pics have been deleted?
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It says the pics have been deleted?

they havent been though :( Im on the photobucket site right now.....
  • joannasaurusrex
    Options
    Oh they're there now!

You look amazing! Are you quite tall? I started roundabout where you did and I'm at 144lbs at the moment but you look WAY thinner than I do! I'm only 5ft1 though.
  • JacksonMomto3
    Options
    You look great! My starting weight is the same as yours was (I am 5'3). A few years ago, I went from 166lbs to 138lbs (took me 9 months), and although people commented about me shrinking, I mostly noticed it in my face. Your going to be your worst critic, but I think you look great! Keep it up!
  • abigailrschwartz
    abigailrschwartz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • jdras
    jdras Posts: 5
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! You're noticeably thinner already. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • caitmac14
    caitmac14 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!