40 with two kids looking for friends

Options

Replies

• Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am 40 with one 14 year old kid. Always willing to offer support, feel free to add me :smile:
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    I'm 42 with two boys ages 6 and 4. will support you. welcome back!:heart:
  • brandis72
    brandis72 Posts: 12
    Options
    turning 40 with 3 kids, would love to be friends!
  • jdras
    jdras Posts: 5
    Options
    I'll be 40 in a few months with 3 kids. Feel free to add me too.
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    I am 43 with 4 kids, i just joined MFP in jan but didnt start using it until Feb....i havent added any friends yet but would love to.
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    Just celebrated the 1st Anniversary of my 40th year in Dec and I have a 16 and 12 year old. Let's support each other!
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im in my 40s with triplets..lets be friends. I need motivation also:)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'll be 59 in a few weeks, I have two kids, happily married for 38 years. Happy to be added as a friend, if anyone wants me!
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, married with two boys 12 & 9. Keep coming back to MFP - It helps get you back on track if you go off course a little. It's going slow for me, but in the right direction so I'll take it...! :-)
  • tnews43
    tnews43 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am 43 with five kids...only one home now!!! thank goodness!LOL!! feel free to add me asa friend! I could always use more friends!!!!
  • dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya :smile:

Im 43 with two children

Dawn
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is probably my 3rd, 4th, etc. attempt at MFP but I'm finally ready and here to stay! I am 43 with 2 adult daughters and 2 little minion grandkids - one girl, one boy - both about to turn 3. (My daughters were pregnant at the SAME time!) I have over 100 pounds to lose but have lost over 30 so far so I'm headed in the right direction.

Anyway, I'll be happy to support you as will almost everyone on MFP. That's one of the things I love about the site.

Add me if you want to and good luck to you. We can all use the support! Just don't ever give up and you'll get there!
  • somerman
    somerman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in my forties, but with no kids. Just started the program last week. Looking forward to see how we all progress.

Good luck and see you on the forums.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    38 with 2 kids-feel free to add me
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    46 yrs young with 3 kids. Feel free to add me.
  • Karen_ZH
    Karen_ZH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Almost 48 here - three grown kids, two dogs and three cats, too! :-)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    30 with 2 girls, welcome back!!
  • Julie0176
    Julie0176 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 with a 3 year old (yes, that's right an older mum lol). I logged on earlier in the year but then got side-tracked, had a half-hearted attempt at following WW with a bit of SW thrown in and put on half a stone. I am now back, with a new determination and a new mobile (so I got the App too). Happy for you to add me and we can support and encourage each other ;)
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Turning 41 in a few weeks....2 boys....feel free to add me, too!
  • danteswish
    Options
    49 with 3 kids, part of the Lakeshore Slimdown Challenge (8 people, 8 weeks, 8 lives changed!!!) West Michigan's TV version on "The Biggest Loser". Difference, is, we are real folks, staying at home with real lives, and still trying to make it happen.... Having fun with it, and learning more about nutrition/motivation/and exercise...Definitely need any extra friends to help the motivation process....
    Add me if you dare!!!! LOL!!!!:laugh: