Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD - how to list & cals burned?

Options
Ok, just did the Warm Up (wow!) and Boot Camp 1 of The Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD. I don't know how to list it or how many calories burned. It's cardio and I guess strength training, so I'm not sure what to put it down as :huh: . Anyone have any experience with this??

Replies

• mrichternh
    mrichternh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did you get your answer yet? I have been using my HRM on Week 1 and I have been getting around 325 calories. It does vary some based on age, weight, etc. If you don't have an HRM, I highly recommend one!
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok, just did the Warm Up (wow!) and Boot Camp 1 of The Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD. I don't know how to list it or how many calories burned. It's cardio and I guess strength training, so I'm not sure what to put it down as :huh: . Anyone have any experience with this??

Yeah, I've learned with DVD workouts an HRM is a must. For a while I was in denial of buying one but I bought one last May and haven't regretted my purchase since. It encourages you to work harder and smarter. Now, you don't have to drop $300+ on an HRM. I bought my Polar FT4 at target for $99.99. It's one of the best investments to my health that I've ever made.

P.S. There's other kinds of HRMs that may be a little more reasonable, but Polar has always proven to be reliable. Shop around till you find one that meets your needs and budget.
  • LoveLivingHealthy
    Options
    *BUMP

I just started this and I read that workout 1 you burn like 400+ calories. How would I log this workout in to get the accurate amount of cal burned?