Just a small success...

Options
leann74016
leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
So I am finally almost at the 20 lb lost mark!!!! It has taken me a bit longer to get to this mark than most ppl who i have talked to but I am so ecstactic!! I have lost so far 19.2 lbs since November 2011! I am so happy :D And the best part is i am still enjoying the things i used to indulge in, just in moderation!

Just wanted to share...may not mean anything to anyone else but this is a great success for me!

Replies

• TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats on losing 20!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Every step in the right direction is a great success...congratulations on yours! :happy: You are losing weight the right way so be very proud of your accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats really great, and I would be very proud of myself in your shoes.
  • swekmom
    swekmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome success!! I have only just begun but am happy that I have actually lost 2 pounds! Be happy you are on the rode to where you want to be!!
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will be just like you when I get to 20 pounds lost. So share your story woman, share! Congratulations!!
  • lanalabrecque
    Options
    So happy for you
    I started to watch my foods and execises with this app the 6 of january and i loosed 11 pounds i think this app really help me.
    Have a Nice day everyone
    If somebody speak french, i'm french.
  • Xfit_4me
    Xfit_4me Posts: 4
    Options
    I can't wait till I've lost 20 lbs! And to lose 20 lbs in 4 months with Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentines day - I think that's something to be very proud of! Well done!
  • secoke
    secoke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, I would be jumping up and down so much if I were in your shoes, I would lose another 20lbs lol!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    LOL Thank you everyone! It has been a rough road especially with all the holidays invovled through this journey but I am so proud of myself! This is the first time ever for me to lose weight and keep it off and still keep losing! :)
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about how long it takes, you are doing a great job! Well done! Weight loss is a journey, not a race.
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I reached that milestone a few days ago and was so excited to get there so I totally know where you're coming from :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!