i want a pair of size 12 jeans

Options
Hi All

My name is Fiona last year went from 17 stone 10lbs to 12 stone 5 lbs. I have had a tough time maintaining so have decided to kick myself in the butt and try to get to 10 1/2 stone for our holiday in may. Having been fat all my life, i felt amazing initally losing the weight and the bit i have put on again is affecting my confidence. So doing calorie control and aiming to get fit again. I have never owned a pair of size 12 jeans and would feel amazing if i could achieve. I have real issues with binging so please got let this work.

Wish me luck !!

Replies

• debbiemccaffrey
    Options
    Good luck, i brought a pair of size 12 jeans to get into and i have now managed that :smile:
  • khallcma1
    Options
    I have a pair of size 12 jeans that I wore approx 8 or 9 years ago that are my favorite. I'm currently in a 16 and want to be back in my 12's by summer. Wishing you luck on your weight loss adventure!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good luck - you can do it! I'm also aiming for some 12's I wore about 7 years ago. I'm currently in 18's (down from 20's, so it's a start) so I still have a ways to go myself!
  • flsl
    flsl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done on your achievement to date.

I went from 12 stone something to 10.5 and now own two new pairs of size 12 jeans!

If I can do it, you, with your amazing loss already can do it too!

Positive visualisation definitely helps
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :) I think I can help in the food department!