Derbyshire gal after some nice supportive people!

HELLO ALL, I've been on MPF for nearly a week now and have only got two friends (sad face) and would like some company!! I'm from glorious Derbyshire in the East midlands and am looking to lose 2 stone in order to not be the big fat guest at my friends wedding in Rome!

I'm a 32 year old, lazy vegetarian who has stacked on the pounds without really noticing it over the past 5 years and I now realise its going to be far harder to lose them again . . . .

So if there are any people trying to hit the same goal who have a serious aversion to exercise and an almost clinical addiction to bread and potato products then please save me from myself!!!!

Looking back at this, it reads like the worst possible lonely hearts advert ever . . !!!

Replies

• littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    You can add me..Im from Whitley Bay near Newcastle...40+ to go for me! I'm nice and supportive too....like a pair of spanx!! ;)
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Feel free to add me! Lancashire lass but love the Peak District!
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    I just added you (or sent you a request).

I LOVE bread too, but now I've switched to a really easy to make home made high protein, low carb, high fibre, low fat substitute.

oat bran 140gms (in the cereal aisle, near the porridge)
    , 310mls of skimmed milk
    and 2 eggs.

Spin it all up with bit of baking powder and if you have those Silicone cup cases, put them on a tray and then divide the mixture in to those.
    HONESTLY, they don't taste 'nice' exactly BUT they do give you that 'breaded' feeling. I tended to not feel like I'd really eaten unless I'd had bread! Hardly eat any bread now. I make this stuff every couple of days
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Haha I'm 45, from Worcestershire & don't mind exercise so long as it's not raining or too hot, or too cold & I've 'only' got about a stone to lose so I know I'm not an ideal match but I can't resist a good sense of humour - feel free to add me :)
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi there, I'm in Derbyshire too have just added you :)
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    feel free to add me im 41 and need to shed 3 stone. I spend Xmas in the Derbyshire Dales and it was glorious you are so lucky to live in that part of the world x
  • ScrewyChars-7154958