My favorite inspirational thoughts!!

Options
Two types of voices command your attention today. Negative ones fill your mind with doubt, bitterness, and fear. Positive ones purvey hope and strength. Which one will you choose to heed?
You have a choice, you know.

When we see as God wants us to see, we see heaven’s hand in the midst of sickness, Jesus working on a troubled youth, the Holy Spirit comforting a broken heart. We see with faith, and since faith begets hope, we of all people are hope filled. For we know there is more to life than what meets the eye.

Discover this mystery: as you help others face their days, you put life into your own. And life is exactly what many people need.

Here’s what you need to keep in mind. You no longer have yesterday. You do not yet have tomorrow. You have only today. This is the day the Lord has made. Live in it.

God is able to accomplish, provide, help, save, keep, subdue…He is able to do what you can’t. He already has a plan. God’s not bewildered. Go to Him.

The next time life’s problems seem about to overwhelm you, remember this advice from Peter:
1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
God’s solution is a prayer away!

You messed up yesterday. But you’ll mess up more if you let yesterday’s mistakes sabotage today’s attitude. God’s mercies are new every morning. Receive them.

Mark it down. You will never go where God is not. You may be transferred, enlisted, commissioned, reassigned, or hospitalized – but brand this on your heart – you can never go where God is not.
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Here’s what you need to keep in mind. You no longer have yesterday. You do not yet have tomorrow. You have only today. This is the day the Lord has made. Live in it.

Negative thoughts never strengthen you. How many times have you cleared a traffic jam with your grumbles? Does groaning about bills make them disappear? Why moan about your aches and pains, problems and tasks?

You don’t have wisdom for tomorrow’s problems. But you will tomorrow. You don’t have resources for tomorrow’s needs. But you will tomorrow. You don’t have courage for tomorrow’s challenges. But you will tomorrow. What you do have is manna for the morning and quail for the evening.
God meets daily needs daily and miraculously.

No one can pray and worry at the same time. When we worry, we aren’t praying. When we pray,
we aren’t worrying. When you pray, you “stay” your mind on Christ, resulting in peace.

-Max Lucado

There is no greater gift/thought/feeling than knowing God's love. I am so thankful for my salvation, family & friends and no matter the trials, GOD is there, no matter the worries, GOD is there! This fills my heart with complete JOY! Well, just thought I would share these thoughts! Everyone have a blessed day!

Replies