DD Iced Coffee

Options
robsmom
robsmom Posts: 9 Member
I love Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee I drink it with cream and sugar.It's my treat the day I work a split shift. Let's say I did. Last week I started recording everything and looked up the Iced Coffee and almost fell off my chair. 180 calories for a medium. Today I got one with milk and splenda and according to the database it was 40 calories, I guess I'll learn to like it this way!!

Replies

• CatheyJ
    CatheyJ Posts: 16
    Options
    I have learned to make adjustments to my Saturday morning Starbucks treat too.. Fat-free milk with no whipped cream . it still tastes divine!
  • pbell
    pbell Posts: 15
    Options
    that is my school day breakfast a large iced latte with skim milk and splenda. its only 80 cals. if i am hungry ill get the egg white turkey flat bread sandwic for only 280 cals. total 360 cals. 15 minutes on my elliptical or one end of the mall to the other.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I buy the Torani Sugar Free syrups and make my own. I like to experiment with the combinations.

Chocolate/English Toffee
    Chocolate/Carmel
    Carmel/French Vanilla
    Chocolate/Almond/English Toffee
    Cherry/Coconut/Chocolate

My kids use them in their hot chocolate in the winter. I used to get them at World Market for about $6.00 a bottle (large bottle, lasts a long time) but they closed so now I get them from Higher Grounds (a coffee shop here in town) for $9.00 a bottle. You can buy them online but they are really pricey.
  • pbell
    pbell Posts: 15
    Options
    :drinker:
    got one yesterday with skim, splenda and sugar free vanilla.... soooooooo yummmmmmy!!!!!:heart:
  • GuitarJohn
    GuitarJohn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Coffee.
    Black
    No cream.
    No sugar.
    No calories.

The way God and John Wayne intended it to be.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I buy the Torani Sugar Free syrups and make my own. I like to experiment with the combinations.

Chocolate/English Toffee
    Chocolate/Carmel
    Carmel/French Vanilla
    Chocolate/Almond/English Toffee
    Cherry/Coconut/Chocolate

Ever try cinnamon and hazelnut together??? It's amazing :love:
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    I was actually surprised at the calorie content, because I thought it would be way more! Most sugary, creamy coffees are lots of calories. Though usually if you look into the low fat options they aren't that bad, I love low fat starbucks choices, they have several sugarfree shots too! yum!