need to lose 225!!!

Options
Hi, I have been on MFP before, and sadly I let life get in the way, now I'm back and ready to start anew. To tell you a little about myself, I am 31, and weigh over 400lbs!!!! I need "friends" that will help encourage me! People that KNOW what its like to be VERY over weight I need friends that need as much help as I do, so that we can work together and create a new life for ourselves, if this sounds like you, hit me up, I want to encourage you as well!!!

Replies

• lifeistoogood
    lifeistoogood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i was once 245 lbs but it could have been 600 lbs. you can do it. im new here so i don't have all the answers but would like tobeur friend!
  • Staci73
    Staci73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started back today myself with MFP. Life got busy and I wasn't able to keep up. I have about 75 to 100 pounds to lose. Good luck on your journey! I will be pulling for you :-)
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have not been where you are now but if your ever stuck and need a person to talk to I am here!
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Do not look at the 225, for now you have to lose 25 pounds..... Lets get you started moving in the right direction. You can do this just dont get overwhelmed, and focus on your goals. We are all with you!!!
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PS, I was at 354 and need to be 145 so I know how you feel..... I got down to 235 and then gained 30+ pounds back. I am back on and have lost 6 pounds so far.....86 total. Lets do this!!!!
  • SkinnySizeMe84
    Options
    I am on day 3.... Last week I weighed myself and realized that 302.9lbs were staring back at me. After picking myself up..I decided not to be upset and eat but to lose it. :) I'm here for ya too please add me. :) I am down 5.9lbs...have about 150 to go and that's just to get me out of the obese catagory!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My journey is not the same as yours, but we are all here for you if you need it! And I agree 100% with the person above... dont look at the big picture right now... break it down to 10 or 20lbs mini goals.. Thats what I did... 10lbs at a time..I didnt look at it like I needed to loose 60lbs, but that I needed to get below 200, then 190 now is 180...

Good luck! We are all rooting for you!
  • country_bug
    country_bug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150 lbs! I'm new to this and would love to help you through our new journey. I need someone to push me and help keep me on track. The more people to do this the easier it will be for me to acheive my goals! Would love to help you do the same.
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I'm currently trying to loose about 150lbs maybe more if I feel the need too.