New Here....would love to have friends to chat with

Options
Hi everyone...

I am new on here. I found out about this website through the church I am attending. I have over 200 pounds to lose and I enjoy this site. It really helps keep things put in perspective.

Thanks
Kim from Iowa

Replies

• kleighsamboer
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Add me! ......I realize how redundant this is but it's really the only way to find friends.
  • maranatha777
    Options
    add me too!
  • reechesser
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! My long term goal is to lose 150 pounds. I have lost a total of 42 so far!

Anna
  • christianwife14
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LoveToCraft
    LoveToCraft Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me too. I just started today as well. I have quite a bit to lose but at least want to lose 30 before June as my son is graduating HS and I know it will mean pictures!
  • country_bug
    country_bug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as well. I just signed up today and have 150lbs to lose. I look forward to having friends for support and chat.
  • fangbanger87
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me and I'll do my best so support and motivate you all! I have trouble staying motivated, but hope to stick with it this time! I just purchased Zumba 2 for my wii and really hope this will help me fit my daily exercise in. I've heard so many good things about it and I'm hoping that Zumba along with MFP will help me keep and meet my goal!

Best of luck to you all!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    This is a very motivational site so anytime you have questions feel free to ask away. People here are more then willing to help out or give words of encouragement. You are more then welcome to add me...as well as anyone else. :)
  • linguist98
    Options
    add me :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, the support from others is what makes MFP so great!! :flowerforyou:
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    welcome and please feel free to add me!
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    I am always up for making new friends!

~Miguel
  • GKay56
    GKay56 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I just joined today. I have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    I will send you a request...I am always available. Welcome to the site!