Brazilian Butt-lift exercise videos

Options
fitby38
fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
anypersonal experience feedback about this video??

Replies

• avedagirl96
    avedagirl96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2. They are not for sissies.. but, I love them! I have already lost about 3 inches and am already feeling my muscles under the fat.. haha.
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well since you asked...I just got it this last week and have tried 3 of the work outs and so far I LOVE it!!! They have cardio, sculpting and abs The workouts range anywhere from 10min up to 50min. You use ankle weights and a resistance band with the sculpting. I never thought my Bum Bum would be sore but it definitely has been. Good workout so far:wink:
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Also I have burned anywhere from 180 to 300 calories with the diff workouts. I have a HRM to track this.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I have tried it a few times but never all the way! Would love to hear of some results too :-)
  • fitby38
    Options
    good to hear!! i ordered the video and am waiting to receive it. i am in no way lacking in the derriere (lol! actually wish i could give some away) ... but was interested to see if i could get a "lift" in that area. thanks for your response. :smile:
  • fitby38
    Options
    Well since you asked...I just got it this last week and have tried 3 of the work outs and so far I LOVE it!!! They have cardio, sculpting and abs The workouts range anywhere from 10min up to 50min. You use ankle weights and a resistance band with the sculpting. I never thought my Bum Bum would be sore but it definitely has been. Good workout so far:wink: