Is it bad

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
To eat the same thing for MANY meals????

It's so weird. I go through these stages where I just want a certain meal and will eat it for lunch or dinner at least a few days a week.

Like, the last 2 days have been an easy dinner night because my hubby is working late. I have been having the Trader Joes Roasted Veggie Enchiladas. It just really hits the spot with me! The whole tray is 300 calories, 6 g fat, 6 g fiber and 12 g protein and only 320 mg of sodium and DELICIOUS!! So, I just find it to be a nice staple to my diet. And it's only like $2.99 at TJ.

Anyway, I just wondered if it was bad to not vary things a bit more. I mean I don't see how they could be bad at all...

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    To eat the same thing for MANY meals????

It's so weird. I go through these stages where I just want a certain meal and will eat it for lunch or dinner at least a few days a week.

Like, the last 2 days have been an easy dinner night because my hubby is working late. I have been having the Trader Joes Roasted Veggie Enchiladas. It just really hits the spot with me! The whole tray is 300 calories, 6 g fat, 6 g fiber and 12 g protein and only 320 mg of sodium and DELICIOUS!! So, I just find it to be a nice staple to my diet. And it's only like $2.99 at TJ.

Anyway, I just wondered if it was bad to not vary things a bit more. I mean I don't see how they could be bad at all...
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. If I really like it, I will make it for a few nights in a row. I will cook extra and eat it for dinner and then for lunch and dinner the next day.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Heck no it's not bad.
    I do it all the time.. especially with whole wheat pasta.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Since I have been doing this.. almost 3 months now.. ive been eating for breakfast, toast with peanut butter, toast with an egg, or oatmeal. thats it... I think its fine, but you need to make sure as always to get all your nutrients
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    no i dont think its bad