50lbs in 7 months...with pictures...

Options
Though I've only been on this site for a very short time, I wanted to share my success to help others see that sites like this do work and through them and exercise it is possible to lose the weight. I'm sure my story is much like a lot of other peoples. I've pretty much been overweight my entire life. After losing my mother due to complication with diabetes at the age of 54, I decided it was time to change my life and chose a different life for myself. My journey started in August of 2011 at 291lbs. As of today I am 51lbs lighter and am so much happier, have so much more energy, and love myself so much more. Anyway Good Luck to everyone out there who is dedicating their life's to live it healthier!

The first pic was taken a month before I started my journey.
june2011.jpg
This pic was taken in Jan 2012 at 43lbs lost, in the same top to show the difference.
thinner.jpg
This was also in Jan 2012
43lbslighter22.jpg
This last one was taken a couple of days ago when I hit 50lbs lost :)
March2nd2012.jpg

Replies

• Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud you look awesome.....don't let anyone tell you different
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! You look younger and everything!!! Keep it up :D
  • tharvey3
    tharvey3 Posts: 32
    Options
    you look amazying keep up the great work:smooched:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up, girl :)
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!! It's been a long, but very rewarding road. I'm not done, still have at least another 40lbs I'm working towards and then we will see how I feel. It's funny Nola, cause a male friend of mine told me something similar about not just getting healthier and losing the pounds but turning back the clock....That is an awesome compliment so thank you!!
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look fantastic! :)
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • wantmylifeback70
    wantmylifeback70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great! Just joined today and can't wait until I can post progress. Keep up the good work!! And yes, you do look younger!!!
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    You look great! Just joined today and can't wait until I can post progress. Keep up the good work!! And yes, you do look younger!!!

Thank you sooo much!! I'm sure we'll be reading about you soon!
  • samantha1953
    samantha1953 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I started at 271 and am at 243 now. Just starting to see a real difference. In your second pic you can see your collarbones! Outstanding!
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    Wonderful! I started at 271 and am at 243 now. Just starting to see a real difference. In your second pic you can see your collarbones! Outstanding!

Thank you! and LOL I said the same thing when I took the picture...Heck I can even see my waist now....lol
  • tracytld1975
    Options
    you look amazing!!:smile:
  • tigergraz
    tigergraz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great, Way to go!
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    you look amazing!!:smile:

Thank you very much!!!
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    You look great, Way to go!

Thank you!!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :) Amazing!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really see the difference in your face!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Great Transtermation :D you look great
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • annissa19
    annissa19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats to you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!