HI

Options
My Name is Catherine
My Sis told me about this site, I have alot of weight to loose and hope this will help.
If anyone has any hints or tips to get me started id really aprciate them

Replies

• saketabledsoe
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:

i see your from Dub, im living down in wexford, i love this site, i log on every day

write down EVERYTHING you eat, try to get your water in and try and move as much as possible

good luck :flowerforyou:

Emma
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hi ladies! i've only been on this site for 9 days but already it's helpful, and addicting! i hope you find it just as useful, fun, and supportive!
  • fatcat1
    fatcat1 Posts: 4
    Options
    We are a couple of newbies. What do you think so far? When did you join
  • fatcat1
    fatcat1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks Girls good to hear positive things:smile:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Welcome ladies!!! This is a great site....the best advice I can offer is log everything you eat because it really opens your eyes to how many calories you are consuming. If you ever lose motivation just post on the board and you'll get tons of encouragement! I wish all of you much success here's to a new way of living life :drinker:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    if you dont like excersize my best advice is to watch a good tv show or movie while your doing it like on an elipticle or something than you dont even really think about the work
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: