hello my name is karen and i'm fat

Options
now that i've finally said it i'm ready to be skinny! i'm 29 live in nj and have 4 wonderful kids and a tall handsome husband. THIS TIME I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!!!!!:wink:

Replies

• mrsksanchez
    Options
    now that i've finally said it i'm ready to be skinny! i'm 29 live in nj and have 4 wonderful kids and a tall handsome husband. THIS TIME I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    If I can do this, you can too! I started on Jan 2 and as of this morning I have lost 30 lbs. Just my watching my calorie intake!

Good Luck!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    If I can do this, you can too! I started on Jan 2 and as of this morning I have lost 30 lbs. Just my watching my calorie intake!

Good Luck!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and it's good to see that your so positive, and have faith in yourself!! Good luck meeting your goals!!
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karen!:flowerforyou:

Good Luck with your goals. There is a lot of support here. When your down reach out and there will be someone to help you up again.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great attitude. You will do this:drinker:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You CAN do this. I was overwhelmed at first too and have lost 75 lbs since September. Just know it CAN be done. I haven't suffered or starved either. Let me know if you need anything.

Tami
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to love it here! :drinker:
  • ms_michelle2006
    Options
    Ive only lost 4 pounds what are you doing to loose?
  • ms_michelle2006
    Options
    welcome...keep motivated:heart:
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Karen. I know you're gonna love this site. Keep tthat great attiude, and if you need help or enouragement, it's only a click away.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost 4 pounds what are you doing to loose?

I have been changing my eating habits for 21 days now and lost 5lbs the first week then nothing for two weeks. I worked harder than ever this week to exercise more and watch my calories and stepped on the scale this morning and had lost 3 more pounds. Stick to it sometimes it stops so I also took my measurements so I can keep track of that.

You can do it :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • mrsksanchez
    Options
    thanks everyone i weigh 250 and i want to get to 150 i'm counting my calories and using my elliptical