Question about a sandwich

I made a sandwich for lunch today.. I used a deli meat so it is really thin. (2 slices..or I'd just be eating bread)
I added a small squirt of mayo and mustard and one slice of cheese 2%

Can someone help me with the calories and stuff ... please!!

I don't have the containers and If I don't log now I'm afraid I will not later.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    I made a sandwich for lunch today.. I used a deli meat so it is really thin. (2 slices..or I'd just be eating bread)
    I added a small squirt of mayo and mustard and one slice of cheese 2%

Can someone help me with the calories and stuff ... please!!

I don't have the containers and If I don't log now I'm afraid I will not later.
  • You can log in your ingredients from the MFP food database and get a "general" calorie count. You also could go online for the brands of each item and get nutrition facts that way. Or you can note down what you had for lunch and get the info later when you get home.

Hope this helps :smile:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Well i eat a sanwich almost every day with 3 peices of thin deli meat, lettuce, mustard and low calorie mayo on whole wheat bread and it is right around 200 calories.
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    I would say to forget te mayo it's 80 cals per TABLESPOON, that stuff adds unesesary cals. (and if you go without you wont even miss it) I don't know what kind of bread you are using usually bread varies in cals from 70-130 per slice, you should look at the nutrition facts on that, mustard is amazing it has pretty much 0 cals, i don't know what kind of meat you had but a lean meat serving is about 60-100 cals, and the cheese is about 50 cals, i would also suggest not using that processed junk (it's not good for your metabalism) try feta or organic goat cheese.

But i would say your sandwhich was about 300-400 cals. Hope this helps :smile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    I use miricle whip Less calories and taste pretty good.
    Okay , so it's about 200 calories.. I'll see if I can remember when I get home to see how close it was.

So two slices of bread are over 200 calories? Today I used a bread of 7 grain, whole wheat.

My lunch, homemade is more than Going out! Not what I wanted :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I usually weigh my deli meats (2 oz), and only buy roasted turkey breast or lean ham. both of these are in the food data base.