what do you listen to music on while exercising?

Options
jarrettfam
jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
I'm looking for something to put my music on that is small to take with me exercising. I don't need anything special. I can watch my videos and other stuff with my kindle fire. What do you all recommend? There are so many ipods and mp3s that I was just getting lost. Please let me know what you like!:happy:

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I use either my iphone or rio chiba mp3 player. There's also a tv in the room that I'll put on music to get my blood flowing.
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I use an Apple iPod nano. It's really great because you can just clip it and go. It's also has the Nike+ feature which is a great way to track your runs and walks. Plus it's tiny!
  • Deyoge
    Deyoge Posts: 7
    Options
    The ipod nano is the smallest you will find. I bought my gf one for her bday last year.
  • Codettea
    Codettea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just use my Ipod touch. If I'm exercising in my house I'll use my docking station w/ speakers, headphones if I'm outside. Carrying it helps me remember to move my arms as I walk.
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The ipod nano is the smallest you will find. I bought my gf one for her bday last year.

I pod shuffle is the smallest. Though as the name says, it shuffles your songs. I like it cause it keeps it interesting for the music. (no screen to see whats playing or choose the music.)
    I love mine. Literally weighs a feather.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    iPhone
  • pollypocket27
    Options
    When I am on the treadmill in my house I use the sterio or watch tv. When Im out walking I use my ipod. I had a zune before my ipod and it worked just as well... Just not as fancy. All are from WalMart.
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    iPod Nano. Clips onto my sports bra. Tiny, weighs nothing.

Ability to listen to music by ALL, by playlist, and I think even by artist or album (but could be wrong). Has radio tuner. Has photo albums as well - I use this feature to take a screenshot of my routines so if I start a new one, I can reference it on my iPod Nano.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been listening to Hell is What You Make It by Breathe Carolina! I really love that album and it keeps me moving!

Misread the post lol... I listen to it on my iphone.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

This is what i use as well, but its the Sansa Fuze! Great little player and cheap too compared to over-priced Ipods, in my opinion.
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    iphone with water proof pouch
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I use an iPod touch but sometimes I listen to whatever music is playing in the gym.