new to this site

Options
Hello everyone,
I am new to this web-site and so far I am loving it. I have a mountain to climb with my weight loss goal but I know I can do it. I have lost 67 pounds so far and I have completed two half marathons. I currently training for another half marathon taking place in Oct. I still have over 100 pounds to loose.
This web-site is just the boost I needed to get me re-motivated with healthy eating as well as training.
I look forward to hearing from everyone....::happy:

Replies

• kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome

All the very best
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work! Glad to have you on MFP with us!
  • Lose14lb
    Lose14lb Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome:smokin:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this web-site and so far I am loving it. I have a mountain to climb with my weight loss goal but I know I can do it. I have lost 67 pounds so far and I have completed two half marathons. I currently training for another half marathon taking place in Oct. I still have over 100 pounds to loose.
    This web-site is just the boost I needed to get me re-motivated with healthy eating as well as training.
    I look forward to hearing from everyone....::happy:
    You are an inspiration!! I can't even wrap my mind about doing marathons, 5 miles is the longest races that I have done. Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: