Hi (new)

Options
just would like to say this is my first day here, have tried several different diets with no results excited to see how this works...and have others in the same position i am in.. support is a great thing to have...i wish you all luck,,,and god bless

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MrBinkerton
    MrBinkerton Posts: 109
    Options
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Scottslass
    Scottslass Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your weight loss journey

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP. :)
  • LaPrieal13
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to MFP and am really excited to try this website and see what changes I can make to my overall health! Hope to ehar from everyone soon!!!
  • Lose14lb
    Lose14lb Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome
  • wendymuse
    wendymuse Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi, welcome.

I have only been on here a week and a half and I have lost 8 lbs. This site has been very encouraging to me and I'm sure it will be to you as well.:happy:
  • simsgirlmeg
    Options
    i'm sort of new too. but so far this site is amazing! it helped me lose 6 lbs! good luck! :D