Mom To a 20 month old, Finally reached my first goal thanks

Options
About 7 Years ago I weighed around 180 pounds. At 5'1 I was miserable. I have a extremely petite frame as well so I just looked wrong.

Iwas always thin prior to that, but then BAM college came... And that freshmen 15 was more like 50.

So, That year I went down to around 145... And I felt great.... But then the weight just wouldnt go away!

Flash forward to 3 years ago... I took up running and hit my all time low of 110 around my wedding. My stomach was tight and I was finally in my goal weight...

Three months late I found myself pregnant! Thanks to the troubles I had the weight just kept adding up and I ended up gaining after I had my son instead of losing...

20 Months later and I can say I AM FINALLY at my first goal weight!! I am at 116 pounds and have completely turned my eating habits around.

I learned that eating is more important than anything else. I used to think easy fad diets were going to get me somewhere... And they NEVER did!

I learned to eat my protien, and be careful with my sugars. And most importantly, I learned to LOVE to eat food again. Food was always the enemy for me and this was a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders.

So, My 28th birthday is Friday and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will hit my second goal by then!

If I can get pictures to post I will. Mom's with lose skin I have it! But it doesn't seem as bad as it was a few months ago. I am working on tightening the muscles under so that I'll look firmer right now!

I've been doing 30ds,Just Dance and Once in a white Turbo Fire and excercise makes all the difference!

I hope to reach my 110 goal by April 29th in time for my Husband's 30th birthday!

If you really really put your mind to it... You will achieve it. I'm not going to say I LVOE my body because we all know we are our worst enemies but I am starting to learn to... so that in itself is a HUGE accomplishment on my part...

Sorry so long, and Thanks to all who decided to read through my blabbing!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support!

Lets see if I can figure out this picture thing!
Jenny

Replies

• liscain
    liscain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that's so beautiful :) your honesty and determination are truly inspiring xoxo
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    thank you! I've really put my heart into this lifestyle!
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Wow I hope I can get down to that size!! I am so similar to you, I am currently 5'1" and at 185 lbs. The highest I've ever been and I'm 21 years old. In highschool I weighed about 120-130. But 115 would be GREAT!! =) good job and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!