Popcorn

Options
JetFixer
JetFixer Posts: 25 Member
I have a weakness for popcorn. Not just any popcorn. Crown jewel petite princess amber. Popper on the stove in oil topped with real melted butter and salt. There isn't any other food like it in the world! I eat less all week so I can have a bowl on Sunday evenings. Anyone else LOVE popcorn?!

Replies

• maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    I love popcorn and have it most nights except it's Orville Redenbacher 100 cal bags.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm having popcorn right now.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Yes popcorn has become my best friend!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Me! I can get full pretty quickly on most food, but when it comes to popcorn, I have that infamous 'hollow-leg' that people talk about! lol Fresh popped at home with butter, OMG, I can eat mine, the rest of my daughter's and anyone else's who doesn't finish. And at the movies, I could eat a whole giant bucket myself, and maybe go back for more! lol Its a good thing I don't eat it very often, because I refuse to limit myself when I do! hahaha!!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like the Indiana Popcorn or whatever drizzled in dark chocolate. YUMMMMMMMMMY!!
  • IndigenousStardust
    IndigenousStardust Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE homemade popcorn, I can't eat the microwave stuff. I can not resist pot popped popcorn with some garlic powder, season salt, and lemon pepper, mmmmm...now I wanna go make some lol
  • sbcarsea
    sbcarsea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I ate popcorn today and will eat popcorn tomorrow, and the next day ... at the hockey game ... anytime I can get it. Salt and Vinigar seasoning is awesome on it.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn and have it most nights except it's Orville Redenbacher 100 cal bags.

I love Orville!! I would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could!!!! I ran out of the 100 cal bags. I've moved on to the popcorn bowls.