Im New

Hello everyone

I work out 4 times a week, cardio and strength and believe it or not am having difficulty losing weight. I have just hired a personal trainer hoping she will help. My diet is definitely the problem. I find it hard to have to eat 5-6 times a day. I'm not that hungry and with all the exercise I do that really curbs your appetite. So I will see what happens. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• kukla622
    kukla622 Posts: 6
    Hello everyone

I work out 4 times a week, cardio and strength and believe it or not am having difficulty losing weight. I have just hired a personal trainer hoping she will help. My diet is definitely the problem. I find it hard to have to eat 5-6 times a day. I'm not that hungry and with all the exercise I do that really curbs your appetite. So I will see what happens. Good luck to everyone!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    I can't do 5-6 meals a day myself but that doesn't keep me from losing the weight. I just have as many meals as I can afford within my calorie and other nutrient goals for the day. I have snacks like carrots but I just do the best I can.

Cheers and Welcome!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Welcome and good luck. Lots of support here.