Im 20 and Ive been heavy all my life! I need some encouragem

Options
Hey I would love some friends on here! Ive had Myfitnesspal a while now. But i havent had many friends on here. Please add me =)

Replies

• chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Ill add you
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums! Twenty years old as well, send me an invite if you'd like
  • Cptnikkimarvellous
    Cptnikkimarvellous Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome
  • jjarrettc
    jjarrettc Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome and I have been heavy most my life too. The extra weight started to go on in my late teens and never stopped. Well I am 44 now and pretty heavy for my size. I have about 60, maybe 70 lbs to lose. Lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks and know I can keep it up.

John
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request!!
    I am 20 as well.... Been heavy since I was about 12 years old.
    I've lost 20 lbs in 9 weeks, and I would LOVE to help encourage you! :flowerforyou:
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Yup...Im one of those people who didnt have this mysterious " fast metabolism" . haha. I was always one of the bigger girls in my class...but I changed all that when I decided to start working out sometime near 2003. Now, im so close to my ultimate goal weight! I have learned a lot and done tons of research on fitness so I would love to help you! I have come a lonnngg way since I was in high school!! Wow...almost my 10 year reunion next year and I could be 65 pounds lighter that I was back then by 2013! Woot woot.

Good luck! If I were you, I would say dont bother with the gym & get SERIOUS results with some AT HOME fitness by Beachbody!. Maybe a little p90x or turbofire is in your future?? Keep me informed girly and feel free to ask me whatever. I added you as a friend too :) cya

Shannon
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I'm 55 and I have been heavy all my life. When I was about 16, I can remember a girl saying if she weighed 150 pounds she would die. Guess what thats what I weighed. I remember feeling so awful, but it didn't stop me from getting bigger and bigger. Get a hold of it now while you are young. I sure wish I would have. Now my dream is to weigh 150 pounds.
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Heya you can add me if you like, Im of similar age and need heaps of encouragement too! =)
  • leapinglime
    Options
    I'll add you, I've alway been heavy too but now is the time to change :)
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Added! Welcome!
  • amihungry
    Options
    :) feel free to add me. Thanks