Looking for 100+ lbs to lose and foodies with open diaries

Hi everyone. I am fairly new to the site and have been searching for friends here, but thought it might be better to just post and ask for what I need since it's so active on this thread! I am Michelle, 36, and have about 150 to lose. I love to cook and I love to eat real foods. My food diary will usually have lots of different items that I toss together. I am doing high protein now, which is pretty new to me, so I am constantly learning.

I'd love some friends who enjoy cooking and natural food that are focused on protein to help give me ideas and inspire me. I am also doing 1200 calories a day.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    feel free to add me.. :)
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    FR sent. :drinker:
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    I started with 120 to lose and still have about 80 to go. Diary is open to friends. Feel free to add if you like.
  • RCM888
    RCM888 Posts: 10
    Hey there, I am a total foody and love cooking. I'm on 1200 cals a day and have never eaten so much! Friend me and feel free to look through my diary. Good luck on your journey!!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Feel free to add me. i've got quite a few pounds to lose. also doing 1200 calories a day & love to cook! maybe you can give me some tastey recipes =] i just started using this site about a week ago so it's all new =]
    Hi everyone. I am fairly new to the site and have been searching for friends here, but thought it might be better to just post and ask for what I need since it's so active on this thread! I am Michelle, 36, and have about 150 to lose. I love to cook and I love to eat real foods. My food diary will usually have lots of different items that I toss together. I am doing high protein now, which is pretty new to me, so I am constantly learning.

I'd love some friends who enjoy cooking and natural food that are focused on protein to help give me ideas and inspire me. I am also doing 1200 calories a day.

Thanks everyone!
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Thanks everyone! I think this will really help me. I am seeing a nutritionist now who put me on 1200 calories, but that is a pre-op diet for wls. I am not 100% sure I will do wls, but I will do this program for at least 6 months before I make a final decision about that. I have been against it, but I have some severe joint issues right now and I also have a sister and an aunt (as well as several friends) who have had weight loss surgery and are doing very well. I am more of a natural foods person and they nutritionist is pushing me to eat things I just am not going to eat. I don't want any HFCS and little to no, "modified food starch." I have been doing pretty well these last few weeks and am taking charge of what I eat. I just need friends who eat real foods! I am good with occasional frozen lean cuisines and salads, but I have to change up my foods every day to do what I love (cooking) and not get bored.

Thanks for all of the friend requests! I am looking forward to gaining food knowledge and losing weight with you all.