back and serious about this...

Options
JennInMA
JennInMA Posts: 33 Member
Several years ago, after the birth of my first child, I joined my fitness pal to get back into shape. It worked out for me then so I figured it was time to get serious, get accountable and get back to taking care of myself. It's easy for me to get lost in the needs of my family, so by rejoining this site and focusing on my health, I hope to get into shape and feel good about how I look again.
I hope to be VERY focused over the next few months to get back to my pre-baby weight and from there, maintain it.
I am hoping to find a few other like minded people on here to encourage each other and get to know each other as we all work towards the same goal - weight loss and healthy living!

Replies

• jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm getting healthy around a family too! We can do this together =D
  • llee1024
    llee1024 Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • jfcameron23
    jfcameron23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I am trying to lose the last 20lbs of baby weight and be more healthy in general for my 3 kids.
  • oksana74
    oksana74 Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me pls! I need support too.
    I need to lose 10 lbs :) Thank you
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You know, from previous experience I am sure, that you can get lots of support here!
  • yay2012
    yay2012 Posts: 72
    Options
    Can you add me too? I have 3 kids and need to lose about 40 pounds but I really need some mfp friends who are really committed. Thanks so much!!!
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    snap!! Also taking charge after having the final additions to our family 7 months ago. (I had twin boys in August) Our family is now complete so I want that body that I have been striving for- I have 6lbs to lose to be at pre pregnancy weight but in order to be a healthy weight for my size a further 10lbs after that.

Feel free to add me, love having friends who understand the same day to day challenges that you face having a family and young children! I am currently finishing on a Jillian Michaels workout and from end of week looking at starting another!-

Good luck!!.... x x
  • mparsons2000
    Options
    Free free to add me...
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I used MFP last year and was getting in great shape and got off track, just got back to it recently!