new year new me

Options
Hi I'm from California, my wieght is 223 and I need to way 180 or 175. I've tried losing the wieght be4 but I get to 200 and then go right back. I now its my eating habits. see I work swing shift, so its hard for me to eat the right stuff.

If anyone has anyone has any suggestions or has a wieght loss group I could join I would appreciate it.

Replies

• kleighsamboer
    Options
    hi! feel free to add me and take a look at my food journal :)
  • bigred0220
    Options
    Hi I'm from California, my weight is 223 and I need to way 180 or 175. I've tried losing the weight be4 but I get to 200 and then go right back. I now its my eating habits. see I work swing shift, so its hard for me to eat the right stuff.

If anyone has anyone has any suggestions or has a weight loss group I could join I would appreciate it.
  • bigred0220
    Options
    Thanks will do
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    That is my mantra for this year. I sent you a friend request for support and motivation. You can get under 200. Just takes some hard work and dedication.
  • bigred0220
    Options
    Thanks
  • mparsons2000
    Options
    I am on the other coast in Maryland. I am in a very similar situation. Started at 220 and around 200 would always fall back into old habits. This time though I have already made it to 190 and still as motivated as when I started. My goal is 170. MFP has made all difference. Logging every bite of food and exercising daily, I have lost 30 pounds in about 7 weeks. Also lloking for friends to help keep me motivated. Please add me and I will add you.
  • bigred0220
    Options
    wow 30 pounds in 7 weeks thats great keep it up. i would love to see that happen for me.
  • mparsons2000
    Options
    It is just finding a "reality balance"... What can you realistically do every day and stick with it. I do my 20 minute run nearly every day followed by some stretching and a little strength training with resistance bands in my make shift gym in my basement. I dont pretend to think that I will do a 60 minute boot camp type workout everyday. It (for me) is unrealistic and unsustainable. Counting calories is also hugely impactful for me because I have to seriously consider every bite I put in my mouth; do I want this to go against my daily total.