I need better friends!!

Options
XtyAnn17
XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
EDIT: Thanks for all your requests everyone!! I dont need anymore requests i like to keep my friends to a minimum so i can give everyone the attention they deserve! I appreciate everyone who sent out a request!! :):)

I need a few more friends who actually are going to comment and be supportive! i am always supportive to all my friends and just need more support back! So friend me if you would like to be friends!!

Replies

• mparsons2000
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also always looking to add motivated (and motivating) friends.
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to comment on friends activity and progress.
  • penroseg
    penroseg Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd love some supportive and motivated friends! =)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    As you spit in the eye of your current friends, you come seeking new ones. Probably not the best tact i.m.o.
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    As you spit in the eye of your current friends, you come seeking new ones. Probably not the best tact i.m.o.

lol i was thinking the same
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Funny- I was just saying that same thing to myself this morning! I usually leave a comment or two on all my friends activities and I think I have 2 or 3 that maybe comment on mine on a frequent basis. I will comment if u wanna add me! LOL
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I love to encourage, inspire people and I need it myself. You can all add me. lol :)
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I always try to moitvate and give advice...
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Funny- I was just saying that same thing to myself this morning! I usually leave a comment or two on all my friends activities and I think I have 2 or 3 that maybe comment on mine on a frequent basis. I will comment if u wanna add me! LOL
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    same here! feel free to add me.
    Andrea
  • SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think it's not a bad idea. Add me if any of you need support. I usually comment on status posts more than food journals but I do my best
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean... but... It is difficult to find someone to be really interested for you. Also having many friends doesn't help people to write to all of them.
    I'm lucky to say that I've 3 best ever fitness pals!!! Sometimes, I add people as friends, but every now and then I delete them, when I see that they aren't interested about me, or me about them.

You can add me, and see how it works for us! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me.
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    add me as well. need more support & motivation from people with goals :) good luck to everyone on their health endeavors.
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want! I don't tend to comment food diaries much because I don't really know what I'm saying..but I comment on other stuff :D
  • mch5008
    mch5008 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm with you! I have been doing this program for a month and am having good luck so far.
    It appears if you monitor yourself and keep track of the food than its easier to loose.
    What have you found that helps you?