Tracy Anderson

So I am on my second day of Tracy Anderson's famed Metamorphasis, and have serious concerns on the Diet Plan. 700 calories a day does not seem okay. I am going to follow a raw//unprocessed/low calorie & carb regime that I can see myself being able to work with long term..that being said, she doesn't promise results if we don't stick to the strict diet she "prescribes". Has anyone had success without doing her diet plan and sticking to the exercise portion? I have about 18 pounds to lose.

Replies

• Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    I haven't done her workout but I can't imagine a 700 calorie diet is a good thing. Is that her recommendation for a short time, detox, period and then up the calories to something realistic going forward or is it 700 calories indefinitely?
  • I have seen some youtube reviews of her plan and most people did not stick to the 700 calorie diet but seemed to see results. Try searching for a review on youtube. You're still doing a lot of cardio and toning exercises as long as you keep your calorie intake low I'm sure you will see results.
  • I have seen those videos! I guess I hope to not do something that completely screws up my metabolism -- so that's why I am kind of ditching her plan! Thanks guys - I hope this works!
  • johajkh
    johajkh Posts: 5
    I have been doing tracy workout for about 3 years (off and on, of course!), and have seen fantastic results without following the diet.

It is true, if you burn 500+ calories/day on her videos and only eat 700 calories/day, you will lose weight FAST, and lose your hair, and get injured, and get sick more easily.

I did the workouts still eating burgers and junk and saw some results, but once I started eating "clean", the results were amazing.
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Only eating 700 calories a day is unhealthy and even a lot worse with adding exercise in the mix. You are basically starving yourself.